Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Invoking Love with Angel Power and the 137th Psalm


Invocation for exciting love in the heart of the person who is the object of our desire with the help of the 137th Psalm.

Pour oil from a white lily into a crystal goblet, recite the 137th Psalm over the cup and conclude by pronouncing the name of the angel Anael (or Hamiel), the planetary spirit of Venus, and the name of the person you love....

... I am so sorry to do this to you but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: Invoking Love with Angel Power and the 137th Psalm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think psalm is a terrible psalm for this spell. No love in it at all.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin