Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Friday, February 10, 2017

Invocation to the Sun and Moon


For today's Lunar Eclipse and the Birthday of the Unconquered Sun (Yule), here is an invocation to the Sun and Moon:

Lord Sun, life of day!
In your fire-boat gliding through golden rays!
Extend yourself, with hands of light,
To us who worship in your sight,
And in your ancient names rejoice...


... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Widdershins and can be found in its entirety here: Invocation to the Sun and Moon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin