Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Chakras

Chakras are concentrated points of energy. There are many chakras all over the body, but most healing systems focus on the seven major chakras that are placed at intervals in a line roughly corresponding to the spinal column.

I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Chakra Central (hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com). It can be found in its entirety here: Diagram of the Main Chakras


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin