Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

The Bloodletting Begins

We are currently doing some internal housekeeping and rewriting here on Gypsy Magic. And here's why:

Google sent us a notification of copyright infringement issues pertaining to what I assume was a recipe (the notice was noticeably vague), and disabled the adsense on our UK blog.

Initially, I had decided to research, rethink, and redo the recipes. Then I did more research about copyright laws, reread the blogger terms of service, and realized that there was going to have to be a massive bloodletting to pacify the Gods of the Internet, Google in particular.

This was very discouraging to me, as I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 2075 posts to research, rethink, rewrite, review before I can feel comfortable that they are either in the public domain, fall within the parameters of "fair use", or are otherwise available for me to post here on Gypsy Magic.

Interestingly, and somewhat annoyingly, I simultaneously discovered that when a post is published here on this blog, it will almost immediately be published on a number of websites elsewhere. When I was taking the lazy way out, and pretty much copying out of books and wikipedia, I didn't care too much about all the blatant copying. Now, however, I am going to expect credit and a link back if someone copies what I write.

It's going to take a while to get things back to normal around here and I am really sorry for the inconvenience this may cause my readers. I apologize for links to a "page not found" instead of an informative post. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about your problem with the Big G. Keep up the good work and try to not be too discouraged. Long time lurker of your site, this is my 'go-to' place when I need clarity about magical topics. Just wanted to let you know that your work is followed and appreciated. Thanks.

Anni Rose said...

Thank you for all the work you do keeping us Witches informed.

I hate that this has happened, but you'll get thru it!! You Know You Will!!!!

Keep up the wonderful work!!!!

Love and Light

Anni )O(

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Thank you so much! I will be working my fingers to the bone trying to get everything rewritten and reposted. Knowing that this blog is appreciated gives me the energy required to keep on keeping on!

Bright Blessings!

Melvin Martins said...

I'm Melvin Martins. from the United States. I started playing lottery games 7 years ago and I have never won big. I went online to seek help on how I can win big in my lottery games and I saw some nice reviews about Dr John who has made different people huge winners in their lottery games with his prayers. I gave it a try and I contacted Dr John who told me how and what to do before I can become a big lotto winner and I accepted. He made special prayers for me at his temple and gave me the required numbers to play the lotto game and when I played it, I won a massive $235.4 million POWERBALL jackpot. I was so happy and I chose to receive my winnings in a one-time, lump-sum payment of $160,038,447.27 at Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee and the balance was given to the store that I bought & played the game from. I would love other people to seek help from him and he can be contacted through WhatsApp/call/text via this number +1 (803) 820 2671 or you can email him on: Drjohnwinlotterspell@gmail.com .

Blog Widget by LinkWithin