Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Friday, February 08, 2013

Sewing Needle Spell

The following spell is for drawing someone into a sexual relationship. Here's how to do it:

Lay two sewing needles together, with the eye of one beside the point of the other. Wrap them in a mint or basil leaf, wrapping it toward you. Secure with a red thread, knotting in your desire.

Wrap this in a piece of red silk or satin, again rolling or...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Sewing Needle Spell

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin