Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Saint Agatha's Day

Themes: Health; Well-Being; Protection
Symbols: Any Health-related Items
Presiding Goddess: Saint Agatha

About Agatha: Saint Agatha was a third century Italian martyr who now presides over matters of health and protects homes from fire damage. Many nurses and healers turn to her for assistance in their work. While this saint was a historical persona (not simply a rewritten goddess figure), she certainly embodies the healthy guardian energies of the goddess....

... I am so sorry, but this post has been combined with another and moved to my new website, The Pagan Calendar. It can be found in its entirety here: Saint Agatha's Day

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin