Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love Of Mother-In-Law Spell


Whether or not you're married, everyone will be happier if your partner's mother loves you. You can win your mother-in-law over by sending your love to her.

Choose a Friday evening when the moon is waxing. Take a pink candle and write your wish around it. Your wish should come from the heart. It could be something as simple as:

"(Mother-in-law's name), love me."

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Gypsy Magick and Lore, and can be found in its entirety here: Love of Mother-In-Law Spell

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin