Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sign of the Beech Tree

Birth Date
  • Dec 22
Key word: Creative

According to some astrological traditions, it is said that if you were born on Dec 22,  you were born under the sign of the Beech tree. Persons born under this sign tend to have good taste, and be concerned about their looks...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Sigils Symbols and Signs, and can be found in its entirety here: Sign of the Beech Tree

                   

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin