Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Monday, January 17, 2011

Bitch-Be-Gone Spell

No, this isn't to banish unwanted bitches, it's to banish - or rather, ground out and transform into peace - negative feelings you yourself have, usually at work or in other circumstances where your anxiety level and desire to choke someone bare-handed rise as does your blood pressure. I keep a jar of this stuff in my desk and inhale its scent to alleviate bad moods, surliness, PMS, and other I-hate-my-species feelings.

Items you will need:
  • peppermint leaf
  • peppermint oil
  • lavender buds
  • lavender oil...
... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Magickal Apothecary, and can be found in its entirety here: Bitch Be Gone

1 comment:

Tallah said...

Oooh I like this one! I may make a large batch and give it as gifts to my family and friends!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin