Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Crossroads Possibilities Spell


To relieve feelings of depression, helplessness, and hopelessness, journey to a crossroads and absorb the power.

The crossroads is the juncture of powerful energies, where all possibilities meet. Don't go to a traffic intersection - the most common modern crossroads. Excessive yang energy will only worsen the situation. What you need is a traditional witch's crossroads, ideally the intersection of remote streets but at least roads with minimal traffic...

... I am so sorry, but this post has been combined with another and moved to my new website, Magickal Ingredients. It can be found here: More Crossroads Magick and Lore.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin